My filtering just started to behave a bit weird to my liking. I suspect I may have pressed accidentally some shortcut that is not listed in help popup but that is just a guess, I have no idea why the behaviour has changed.
After I press `f` to start filtering and start typing the name of label I plan to filter by it will automatically select myself in the list of members and switches to `Matches all labels and all members` in effect I see no cards.
For same labels once I start typing their names it will auto select that label as well but it does not happen with all labels. The auto selected label is probably one I filter by the most often so maybe there is some "clever" mechanism to auto-select it for me?
I tried log out and back in, clear caches etc but no help.