Hello everybody,
I am the team leader of a development team in my company.
We decided to check scrum as our way of work and I don't understand something.
We would like to work with time estimation...
We would like to give each sprint 1 week.
I have a team of 4 developers...
Let's say that each one gonna make his estimate and we will push all of the assignments we want to the next sprint.
What I don't understand is that:
The sprint needs to be filled up by 1 week of issues.
But, I have 4 developers so generally the sprint need to contain in total 4 weeks of issues, no? (1 week for each developer - which is the same week).
Isn't it better to create a sprint for each developer? do I miss something in here?
If I will put all of the issues to the sprint the time remaining will be 4 weeks for a 1-week sprint, no?
Thanks!