Bamboo seems to output the "completed" info for a build / deployment as "one minute ago", "two weeks ago", etc. in lists.
How can this be changed to a timestamp so we can see "YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss" instead?
Hi Jacob,
You can have this customization by updating the following files:
Updating your dashboard, please open up <bamboo-home>/atlassian-bamboo/fragments/plan/displayWideBuildPlansList.ftl and search for the following:
<td> [#if latestResultsSummary.successful || latestResultsSummary.failed] <span id="lastBuiltSummary${latestResultsSummary.planKey}" title="${latestResultsSummary.buildCompletedDate?datetime?string('hh:mm a, EEE, d MMM')}">${latestResultsSummary.relativeBuildDate}</span> [#else] <span id="lastBuiltSummary${latestResultsSummary.planKey}">[@ww.text name='buildResult.completedBuilds.defaultDurationDescription'/]</span> [/#if] </td>
Please, update
<span id="lastBuiltSummary${latestResultsSummary.planKey}" title="${latestResultsSummary.buildCompletedDate?datetime?string('hh:mm a, EEE, d MMM')}">${latestResultsSummary.relativeBuildDate}</span>
within
<span id="lastBuiltSummary${latestResultsSummary.planKey}" title="${latestResultsSummary.buildCompletedDate?datetime?string('hh:mm a, EEE, d MMM')}">${latestResultsSummary.buildCompletedDate?datetime?string('yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss a')} - ${latestResultsSummary.relativeBuildDate}</span>
Unfortunately, there is a javascript (batch.js) that updates the dashboard every 1000ms and I would not recommend you overwriting it.
To clarify, this is a system-wide configuration (rather than a user-specific setting), then? Meaning: as a developer who uses the system, I would need to request this change from the admin team who manages Bamboo?
Hi Jacob,Let me have a look if is there any backlog created to what you are requesting. Otherwise, I am going to create a request and reply back to you within the link to where you can become a watcher and vote to create its popularity.
Kind regards,Rafael
Unfortunately the functionality you're requesting is not currently implemented in Bamboo.
I have found an issue in our development issue tracker for this functionality:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-12418
I would suggest adding any comments to the issue above as well as [voting|https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Watching+and+Voting+on+an+Issue] on the issue to create it's popularity and likelihood of being implemented in a future release.
For more information on how Atlassian implements new features and improvements please see the following document:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy
My apologies that I don't have a solution for you at this time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.