As most of you know we have a new mayor to the office our first African American women London Breed. She grew up a SF native raised by her grandmother in East Public Housing in the Western Addition. Mayor Breed passed legislation to increase housing along transit corridors and landmark legislation prioritizing neighborhood residents for affordable homes built in their communities. So today's Topic Tuesday is: What do you know about our Mayor London Breed and if you were to talk to her what would you tell her to add or change about San Francisco?
I'm curious to know more about her plan to help with the homeless problem and the lack of affordable housing! I know this was something she talked about in her campaign but I haven't been keeping much track of her progress since she came into office.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.