It’s Friday, and you know what that means — it’s time for some fun. 🎉
Some of our internal team members here at Atlassian recently had a conversation about the joys of starting your first real adult job, specifically, the things you start buying more of or investing more in once you have the means to do so.

The responses ran the gamut from “no more cheap shoes!” and higher quality makeup and mattresses, to opting for trains over buses while traveling, and buying more local and organic food items.
I hadn’t really landed on anything specific, and then, serendipitously, an email appeared in my inbox that said, “You’re in the top 10% of all Lyft riders.” Lyft is an on-demand transportation app that I use often (clearly) to help me get from point A to point B in a car, especially when the Subway trains here in New York decide to spontaneously take a mini vacation. I’m fortunate to even have this option, especially late at night or when the weather is less than stellar.
So now I ask you: What luxury items are on your list? Share in the comments below. 😎