I am on Stage 5 of the Dragon Slayer challenge.
- Windows 10 64-bit (Admin)
- JDK 1.8.0
- PostgreSQL 8.4
- Jira Server 6.3
- Confluence Server 5.7.1
- Fisheye 3.7.0
- tortoisehg-4.5.0-x64 (Mercurial v4.5)
In Fisheye, I can see the repository is setup and connected. It is located here: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian_dragons/dragonslayers/
However, when I navigate to the "Activity" tab for the Dragons repository, I see "No activity found" and see an error at he top of the page.
ERROR:
Fri Nov 30 10:54:27 PST 2018: Repository index failed due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\fisheyecrucible\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\fisheyecrucible\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg\hg.exe --config extensions.felog=C:\fisheyecrucible\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py --config ui.verbose=false felog 922fd9308885467fcb3ed0a3a185d8e661bedcc9 -p -m" in [C:\data\fisheyecrucible\var\cache\Dragons\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException: null