Hello,
I have been using Trello for my Digital Ad Agency for about 1.5 years and one feature we wish it had (and are considering switching to a new platform because of) is the ability for project manager like myself to see on a macro level all the tasks assigned to each person to evaluate the status. Maybe in a calendar view or list view where I can sort by due dates.
I would also ideally love if I could assign a task. Give an amount of time it "should" take and then use that to make sure I'm not overbooking someone when assigning work. So for example if a task takes 2 hours, and that person already has 8 hours of work booked for a day, I can then know that and assign it for a different day or shuffle around their to-do priorities.
Does anyone know of integrations or powerups I'm unaware of or ways I can make this work? I would love if I could just add to trello instead of investing in a whole new project management system.