I am trying to set up my CI server based on Bamboo, however I am not able to link any repository to Bamboo. Every time I add a repository URL (I tested all Valid URLs configurations listed here: link) I do receive Git credentials storage exception once I press the Test connection button.
I found many similar topic, but all of them has not been answered yet.
I did a lot of testing and investigation. I tried various configuration of git credentials manager, but none of them has worked. My default git credentials configuration is as follows:
1) git config --local credential.helper manager
2) git config --global credential.helper store
I also modified/removed credentials in Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Credential Manager and I ended up with no success.
The issue exists on the company PC as well as it does exist on my private PC.
Below is a snippet from the atlassian-bamboo.log file that contains information about the error:
2018-11-30 15:44:19,266 INFO [http-nio-8085-exec-4] [RepositoryResource] Testing connection to repository (type: Git, location: C:/Projects/Bamboo_CI/git_testing)
2018-11-30 15:44:19,418 INFO [http-nio-8085-exec-4] [RepositoryResource] Failed to connect to repository (type: Git, location: C:/Projects/Bamboo_CI/git_testing, time: 151.2 ms, errors: [Git credentials storage exception.])
2018-11-30 15:44:19,986 INFO [http-nio-8085-exec-6] [AccessLogFilter] w19220 POST http://localhost:8085/rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk 393536kb
2018-11-30 15:44:23,759 INFO [18-BAM::Default Agent::Agent:pool-32-thread-1] [BuildAgentControllerImpl] Agent 360449 checking build queue for executables...
2018-11-30 15:44:24,830 INFO [9-BAM::PlanExec:pool-15-thread-3] [DefaultErrorHandler] Recording an error: Unable to detect changes : TEST-TEST : : Git credentials storage exception.