Happy Friday!
I hope you already had your first coffee. Please spot seven differences. Comment by Done when finished.
Next month I will try something different.
Stay tuned....
@nitssnatha waiting for your comment 🙂
@Tinker Fadoua I am able to Spot 5 till now.
@nitssnatha with my 4 eyes I was able to spot so far 4 🤓
@nitssnatha unable to spot the 7th one 😤
I think I see one... Â
...but I do like the picture!
@BillyPÂ You can these things everywhere in Rajasthan.
Specially in Jaipur. Do visit.😊
Stuck at 4...
@Kristina I am stuck at 6
@Kristina and @nitssnatha I am giving up. I am sharing the ones I found. You can share yours so that we can see the one(s) we couldn't spot
This is too difficult to find. In this colorful picture, I can't find the seventh difference.
@Ollie Guan Same here. Still stuck  at the 7th one 🤕
Yeeeey I just found the 7th one after almost 3 weeksÂ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.