My team of 3 is managing 30+ unique events over a 4 month period of time. Setting up each event as a board seems daunting... yet creating a card for each event doesn't seem efficient. What are some best practices/tips for getting this initial set up in place? Any links to sample set ups?
Hey Chelsea,
I found this one I hope it helps:
https://blog.trello.com/tips-for-event-planners
But if I we're you, i'll take these steps:
Best regards.
Bennett-Jr M.Chief Executive Officer & Customer Support Advocate
@Chelsea Bushnell have a look at this workflow for linking boards back to overview cards:
https://blog.trello.com/related-cards-related-boards
I also recently released an integration platform for Trello that automates using Google Apps Script:
https://trello.com/integrations/#/trellinator
You can see in this introductory getting started guide, a simple example of a workflow that automatically creates a board from a template and links it back to an overview card:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.