I am encountering a warning related to scheduling an item that is in the team's backlog when setting up a portfolio plan for the team. The error/warning reads
This issue can't be scheduled properly because the assigned team isn't present in your. Change the assigned team to one that's in your plan, or add the assigned team to your plan. Then, recalculate your plan
I look at the items in question and they have been defined to belong to the team in question. So what is the likely cause of this?
I have also checked of the dependencies and in the couple of instances I saw that the dependencies weren't targeted to the Releases I have included in the plan, however in the other cases the items had no dependencies to speak of yet the same warning. Of course I have items in the plan being scheduled without any errors/warnings and can't figure out what is so special about the few where this error/warning appears.