I am trying to connect Trello & Gmail together to be able to set up automatic emails when any of the cards change from different lists. I cannot seem to get the email to set up the power-up. Help!
Hey Maggie,
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble using the Trello and Gmail integration. Would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact so we can take a closer look at this please?
Thanks so much!
@maggie moetteli You don't need an integration for this, just enable email notifications and set them to "notify instantly" then subscribe to the entire board, and all list moves for all cards will trigger an email notification.
Just be aware that if you view the notification on any device within 5 minutes of it occurring Trello won't send the email notification.
but does the submitter have to be on the trello board? We are using it for a big company and I don't want to add everyone to our board
@maggie moetteli I don't know what you mean by "submitter", you said you want to have email notifications when cards move between lists on a Trello board, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.