Hi,
I am interested on automating bamboo remote agent and I would need change build working directory before authorize it on the bamboo master server. Is there any property or method to do this?
Hi Carlos,The default build directory of a remote agent is:<AGENT_HOME>/xml-data/build-dir
You can either install the agent in a different location or just change the build-dir location by doing the following:
You build a script to install the agent and change the build-dir as you need.
I think is not possible to do what you need. I tried to find a way to do it, but I couldn't.When I did the automation of the installation, I had to install the agent first, then stop it, change the file and restart it, as Daniel, suggest you.I think it could be a interesting feature to add to next releases.I just opened an issue in the Community about this:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-20564
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.