Hello There:
I am looking for suggestions or a help from you in JIRA/Agile
.
I am from DevOps team and my team has strings attached to other 3 projects viz Core Development, front-end Dev and AWS support.
We have started using scrum framework of Agile and but most of the time we need to work on other projects (project name mentioned above). Currently, we can see issues from another project in our Agile Board using below JQL
project = DevOps OR (project in ("COREDEV", "FrontEndDev", "AWSSUPPORT") AND assignee in (person1, peron2....person11)) AND type != Epic ORDER BY Rank ASC
The other 3 projects are running their own Scrum or Kanban and even their iteration varies from us and which is affecting our velocity chart because we really can't see tickets resolved by our colleague in other projects or the story points.
Is there a way where you can help us either by duplicating the tickets from other projects to our project (DevOps)?
PS: I tried duplicating but seems quite a lengthy process.