Hello,
I followed this guide:
https://help.trello.com/article/1064-using-trello-with-microsoft-outlook
After adding the internet calendar URL (https://trello.com/calendar/...) in Outlook and clicking ok, nothing happens : no new calendar appears :-(
We are using Outlook 2013 (v15.0.4783.1000)
Hi David,
Does the calendar appear at all in your list of calendars within the selected calendar group?
If the calendar shows there but no entries are visible, I'd suggest to check if there's any cards with due dates on the board in question. This doc includes more on adding due dates to cards https://help.trello.com/article/794-adding-due-dates-to-cards
Hi Denise,
no no calendar appears at all :-(
Actually if i download the calendar file and then import it, it works. (but will be local)
I can access it in a browser from its url so it doesn't seem to be an access issue.
Thank you for your answer :-)
David
Did nobody already got the same issue?
I'm having the same issue with Office365.
I add the Trello feed via iCal to the Outlook calendar and none of the cards appear in the Outlook calendar.
Hi @David ClesseAs another option, or solution, you can use zzBots to fully 2-Way Sync between Trello and Outlook Calendar.
This will sync both new and updated cards or events.
The link below will take you to the zzBots Bot Store where you can install this sync.zzBots: 2-Way Sync Between Trello and Outlook Calendar
There will be videos to walk you through the install and sync set up.
I hope this is helpful, and provides the solution you are looking for.Disclaimer: I am affiliated with zzBots
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.