Hi,
I'd like to export personal trello boards from a company/business account to a new personal account. Is it possible ?
Thanks
Hi @Hervé Morellon,
you can easily export a Trello board, in the Menu you will find a "Print and Export" button to export as csv or json file:
If you want to import into a new board however it's a bit more complicated, and you will need to use a third party addon as explained here.
The simplest way for you to move your data might be to copy a board and change the admins/users so that you can have your personal Trello account own it. This is explained here.
Let me know if you have any questions,
--Alexis
Hi Alexis,
I have resolved my issue thanks to your tip.
In the boards I wanted to export and then import in another account, I have just added a new member in the team with the new account.
Then I've connected to the new account and have just copy the boards so they belong only to my new account.
Finally, easy, but you gave me the tip!
thanks again!
Hervé
Indeed, I had seen the export feature.
Thanks for the import info, I will look into what you sent and will let you know.
I don't not see the menu > more options in the current version of trello. Is there another way?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.