it there a way to set reminders on card??
I want to schedule all my sites articles on trello (each article will have its own card
So it goes from the initial list of "to be written" then in to the "completed" list
I want a notification for every 3 or 6 or even 12 months depending on the article to tell me that that article needs updating. Ideally I would want it to move itself into a "needs updating list"
Ideal would be to use butler, set up a button in each card, "remind me in 3 months". Remind me in 6 months" and so on, and the process to be 1) move card to 'needs updating' list in X months 2) mark red 3) comment to notify user
any thoughts or work arounds - I can do most of it just not the move to list in X months as there seems to be no delay setting or is "due date" how to do this??