Hi,
I am a freelancer with at least a dozen active clients at any given time.
I am trying to find an intuitive way for me and my clients so that they can send me their task request using Trello and we both can track whether the tasks are complete or not. The tasks are often not too complicated (they don't require a 3rd person's collaboration or anything) it is just that at times there are too many tasks from too many clients at a time. I find myself bombarded with emails with task requests.
I have been using Trello for my own to do list for a while but never discovered the power features. On a side note, I use Harvest to track my time (always work by the hour) and I recall it was possible to integrate Harvest and Trello.
Should I use Teams or what? I would appreciate your expertise on this.
Thanks in advance.
Ps. I am on Trello's free plan.