This is the post where I shout out loud how thankful I am for all the cool stuff I've learned while hanging out with Altassian.
Atlassian = the people + the technology
One might even say it is a team of people AND technology. One wouldn't exist without the other.
...but I know I wouldn't be as well of today if it weren't for all the people in the community that helped me get to where I am today.
@rachel wright was the original Leader for the NOVA AUG. She sucked me in with all of her knowledge and skills. Since then I've met many more leaders, all with great insights and fantastic experiences that have helped me shape into the person I am now.
@justin witz ( <- why can't I find your name in here? ) solid dude pushing the groups forward 
@kimberly deal - always pushing new things forward.
@Fadoua - helping in every way she can, online and in person
@dominic price <- has even been online supporting many of the awesome ideas that the world is pushing for.
@Lizzie_Rogers , @victoria guido, @Erin Blakley, and @beth have also taught me the awesome-ness that is a dynamic team.
@dana jansen, @michelle simkonis have been working with(teaching me) the longest, about all aspects of teams and what it takes to volunteer.
To everyone else, who I didn't list, if we've met, you've taught me something. And for that, I'm thankful 
Happy Holidays Everyone!