Hello, I am slowly getting used to using Trello to track things. My goal is to have two boards for personal use before I invest the time to create stuff for work. I want to really understand it before I invest other team members time in using something that I don't currently understand.
I want to create a household chores board, that tracks my family's progress on cleaning and chores, and I want to create a personal todo board.
All the tutorials and on-line blogs are about setting up the board and they seem to finish with "Task Completed", but what happens afterwards? Six weeks later does your "Task Completed" list have 200 things on it? What does it look like six months later?
I can see that archiving is a thing, but how do I archive and still get reporting? It would be nice if there was a tutorial that discussed what you can do six weeks into using the tool. Maybe six weeks from now it will be obvious, but I kind of what to know what to expect before I start investing time into this tool.
Finally I love Joel's writing. I wish he would continue to write.