Hey everyone
I am very new to working with APIs but have used Trello for a long time. At my workplace, I have got my team using Trello to manage our tasks. I'm responsible for producing a weekly report on the progress of said tasks. Currently I do that using a connection with Bridge24, a filter within Bridge24 to export to Excel. Then I use Get&Transform to query the export to produce what I want. This is a fairly complicated way of doing it, but now it's set up, isn't too time consuming.
What I really want to do is use Trello's API and plug that into Microsoft Power BI and have the data from Trello refresh instantly.
I have been experimenting and can get certain information into PowerBI as a query from data source type "web".
When I'm researching and looking for answers, I see a lot of posts that say something along the lines of: "you need to call this and then call this". Is this done in one long URL, or do I need to make multiple URLs and string them together somehow (in PowerBI, blank query and use PHP or something?
I have many questions but I'll start with this one first!
Thanks for reading.