Hello,
When I try to initialise git flow on existant repository from Sourcetree, I can personalise branch names, but these names aren't seem not used by internal init command.
I've got this error (for example, we develop with branch « dev ») :
git init -d
Using default branch names.
Fatal: Local branch 'develop' does not exist.
Which branch should be used for bringing forth production releases?
- dev
- master
Branch name for production releases: [master]
Which branch should be used for integration of the "next release"?
- dev
Branch name for "next release" development: [develop]
Completed with errors, see above
I've try to init git flow from terminal, but I don't have « git-flow » commands or access to « flow » command with git :
Gl0ubI:~$ git-flow
-bash: git-flow: command not found
Gl0ubI:~$ git flow
git: 'flow' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.
Gl0ubI:~$
Any idea ?
Gl0ubI
MacOs 10.12.6
Sourcetree 2.7.6 (git embedded 2.17.1 / git-flow embedded)