I found an option of injecting the metadata key value into properties file via script task (creating the properties file) and inject variable task . But is there any other option of passing the custom meta data without creating a file.
Hi @sangeetha,
If you want to create a variable with data that is generated during the build, that is the way we do it.
Can you elaborate more on what you are trying to achieve? We might be able to find a different path to solve your demand without creating the metadata.
I want to track size of my javascript bundles within the plan. Is there a way to solve it using the metadata?
I guess not.Have you thought using artifacts for that?
You can save whatever information you need into a file and create an artifact with it. Once that is done you can load that artifact in other stages of the same plan or even in different plans.
Does that make sense?
Sorry, I'm newby in the CI. How can I use artifacts?
I'd like to make a report, like Clover, to see visualization of build size. May be I can customize Clover to use some additional values
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.