I have tried to apply the HTML found on https://developers.trello.com/docs/cards but it does not seem to work plus I actually need to embed a board with functionality whereas a viewer can modify as a Trello user. I am working with a Wordpress site and I also tried their WP Trello plugin but it fails.
Thanks,Mark
Hello Mark!
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to embed a Trello board and have it be interactive unless it's on one of the supported platforms mentioned here: https://blog.trello.com/embed-trello-cards-and-boards
I would definitely email feature-ideas@trello.com to let them know what you want for functionality - it's a great suggestion!
For now, perhaps you could use something like iframe to make it work? The code would be
<iframe src="TRELLO URL HERE"></iframe>
But sadly I haven't tried using iframe and Trello together to see how well they work.
Best of luck! I'm happy to try things out with you and see if we can find a temporary solution, as well.
Thanks so much for your fast feedback but for security reasons Trello blocks the use of Iframes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.