This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Permissions for deployment environments
How to edit permissions in the Bamboo database?
We have a lot of projects, with a lot of builds and a lot of deployments. Now I want to remove the visibility for "logged in users" on all of those, preferably with a query on the database or else I have to go click through all of them in the UI which will probably take me half a day...
EDIT:
I found "Bulk edit plan permissions" for plans in the Bamboo administration. So now I still need some way to bulk edit Deployment permissions.
EDIT:
I ran the following query to remove all permissions for "Anonymous" and "Logged in users":
DELETE FROM ACL_ENTRY WHERE TYPE = 'GRANTED_AUTHORITY'
AND SID IN('ROLE_USER', 'ROLE_ANONYMOUS');No when I check a Deployment plan, then I see that the checkboxes are now unchecked. But when I log in with a test users with absolutely no permissions, I still see all the plans. I guess there's some cache or indexing still hanging somewhere?