Hi,
I want to do a search list of review created by one user on Crucible. Is it possible? How?
I use the filter but it's just to filter out my list of review.
Thanks,
-Hieu
Filters are exactly what you want. Look in "Custom Filters" in the left sidebar of your Review Dashboard (to get to the Review Dashboard, click the word "Reviews" in the header).
There is a field for Creator, and one for Author that you can use to filter the list of reviews. If that doesn't work for you, please let me know what goes wrong.
You can also use EyeQL in the Advanced search farther down the sidebar if you have a more complicated query (but you shouldn't need it for this).
I see, but I need to go to All Reviews instead of My Dashboard in order to get all reviews.
I've fixed the issue by writing a script to connect to database and get the result.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.