I accidentally seem to have created duplicates of some of my repeating cards. How do i get rid of them?
Hi @Paul Carey
Archiving the card will not stop it from repeating. Only deleting a card, moving it to another board, or canceling the repeat on the original card will stop it from repeating.
If you have a copied version of the original card, you can track down the original from the activity of the copied card. The card will be created as a “copied” event, and clicking the title of the “copied from” card will bring you to the original card.
You will find step by step instructions here:
https://help.trello.com/article/1068-using-the-card-repeater-power-up
Let me know if this helps.
Have a great day!
Jodi
Hi Paul, did this work for you?
Thanks,
it's looking like it will. I moved the cards to another list & then deleted them. Deleting them from within the same list did not prevent them from re-appearing. thank you
Great to hear Paul, thanks so much.
Jodi, they all showed up again yesterday. I deleted the entire list. Nothing came back today.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.