Discussions
Categories
Groups
Help
Home
Groups
Advanced Planning in Jira
How to add a new team to a Plan (Portfolio for Jira) existing cross-project release
David H Stannard
Context:
Using Cloud
I have created a plan (Portfolio for Jira) with X teams
Each of the X teams has a board in a Jira Scrum Project
I created cross-project releases and these releases have been used by each of the X teams
Another development team is now available to assist
I want to add the new development team's board to the existing cross-project releases
Assumptions:
That this can be done
Apparently I'd have to either (1) - recreate all of my existing cross-project releases or (2) - I need to duplicate the release information on the new team's project
Question:
How do I
add
the new development team's board to the existing cross-project releases?
Comments
There are no comments yet
Welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Sign In
Register
Quick Links
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Find more posts tagged with
advanced-roadmaps