Share with the members if you are planning to attend. What do you like about Summit? Swags? Networking? Learning?
I saw that there's a discount AUG member code right now on top of the early bird pricing! Does anyone have insight into how long this might be available for? With it now being holiday season mode, it might be hard to lock down the right folks for approval/funding.
Good morning @Carol Jones
Let's tag @Community Manager & @Monique vdB see if they can answer your question.
Have a great day!
@Carol Jones and @Tinker Fadoua I'll see what I can find out!
@Tinker Fadoua & @Carol Jones: The AUG code expires on December 15, so we'd definitely urge you to lock it down as soon as viable for you/your employer! Early bird tickets are limited and will likely run out around mid-December.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.