Hi,
I need to export all the cards information from the board. I need the attachments and the comments as well.
Is this possible in Trello?
Hi!
Right now, the CSV export doesn't include comments because there's not a great way to represent that kind of many-to-one data in a spreadsheet. That information is available in our JSON export, if you have access to an engineer. We have more info on this here:Exporting data from TrelloMaking sense of Trello's JSON exportWe're also aware of a third-party Chrome extension that offers to export comments and checklist items: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trelloexport/kmmnaeamjfdnbhljpedgfchjbkbomahpWhile we're not able to endorse or provide support for third-party services (since we don’t work with them directly), you may want to check it out.
Cheers!
I put together this overview to show the different options on how to export from Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.