When I try to start the bamboo service on my machine this is all I can get for troubleshooting logs/output:
â bamboo.service - LSB: Atlassian Bamboo Server
Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/bamboo; generated)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2018-11-13 03:42:51 UTC; 7s ago
Docs: man:systemd-sysv-generator(8)
Process: 8739 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/bamboo start (code=exited, status=127)
Nov 13 03:42:51 cheshire-cat systemd[1]: Starting LSB: Atlassian Bamboo Server...
Nov 13 03:42:51 cheshire-cat bamboo[8739]: Starting bamboo
Nov 13 03:42:51 cheshire-cat su[8744]: Successful su for bamboo by root
Nov 13 03:42:51 cheshire-cat su[8744]: + ??? root:bamboo
Nov 13 03:42:51 cheshire-cat su[8744]: pam_unix(su:session): session opened for user bamboo by (uid=0)
Nov 13 03:42:51 cheshire-cat su[8744]: pam_unix(su:session): session closed for user bamboo
Nov 13 03:42:51 cheshire-cat systemd[1]: bamboo.service: Control process exited, code=exited status=127
Nov 13 03:42:51 cheshire-cat systemd[1]: bamboo.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Nov 13 03:42:51 cheshire-cat systemd[1]: Failed to start LSB: Atlassian Bamboo Server.
Any help or experience anyone else has had with this would be greatly appreciated as I am currently at a loss.