Hi Trell users + team
Background: I use Trello most days for project management and task tracking and love it, however I would like to save time managing my card labels.
My discussion is:
Can we code our own rules using if-else statements? For example, in my Waiting list, I use the colour yellow for waiting, and when the item is completed I move it to the Done list and un-check the yellow label. I have found colours are really helpful for me to identify priorities and group tasks.
If I could use if-else statements, then upon adding tasks to my Waiting list the yellow label could auto-appear, and upon moving tasks from the Waiting list to the Done list, the yellow label could auto-remove.
My experiment:
To remove the yellow label from Waiting, then drag and drop the card into the Done list it takes me 6 seconds
Note: the Waiting and Done lists are right next to each other (see image below).

Assuming the feature was implemented (or already exists?) and I had wrote the if-else statement previously, to drop the card from the Waiting list to the Done list takes me 2-3 seconds
Minus the implementation time to the user, this feature could save us humanoids 3 seconds off every card! :-O
It would be really helpful to have this feature available!
What are you experiences?
Does something similar in Trello already exist that I'm missing?
Thanks, C