Hello,
Hoping there is an easy answer for this scenario. I have multiple boards for my direct reports and the agenda items I need to cover with them. These agenda items are contained in a specific list on each board.
Often times I have a topic that I need to discuss with everyone and what I’d like to be able to do is...
- Create a card on one direct report’s “agenda” list
- Copy that card to multiple boards and a specific list on each board
At this time the only options I’ve come up with are to either:
- Create the card on one board then duplicate it, move the duplicate card to a new list. Repeat the process moving each new duplicate to another board.
- Create an email distribution list with the unique emails to each board/list and use that to create one card on multiple boards
Thank you for any ideas or solutions.
Regards,
Jason