Hi
I have one Trello account for business, which I am currently exploring. This one is therefore up an running in its infancy. I has its own associated e-mail & password. I usually enter via "Sign in with Gmail".
I like what I am seeing so much that I want to open a separate account for the non-profit organisation I run. This naturally has its own e-mail address & password. I seem to have no difficulty in signing in with GMail.
However when I try and follow the request on the home page to confirm my e-mail address, this is the message I get - "Unable to confirm account. The account information link does not match the account currently logged in." (the logged in account is that used to register the non-profit's account in the first place. What do I need to do to rectify this? Indeed, is it essential to confirm my e-mail?
Many thanks.
lightliving