Hello Nova members,
We would love to know what's your favorite Atlassian Tool? Describe in one word the reason behind your choice.
Best,
PS: Share your thoughts, the winner will get a Starbucks gift card!
Currently, it's Agile Poker. The relative estimating really makes the team think about the effort involved. I have learned though, that it's best to really go through the stories and THEN set up the poker session. There isn't much more available except the summary for them to understand the stories when you are in a session. (we end up pulling up other windows if they have questions during the session) .
We have had the habit of going through our stories with a fine tooth comb as we estimate them. Using the relativity tool helps them stay out of rat holes.
@Debra Martin Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Agile poker, which we use as well and has been a must for our Sprint Planning!
You still have time to win since we are canceling our tonight's meetup due to the bad weather.
Clearly, I didn't follow the rules! I was supposed to describe in one word the reason behind my choice? Oops. My word would be "Efficient".
@Debra Martin not a problem, elaboration is always appreciated.
@Debra Martin Since you were the only one who took time to answer, your Starbucks card will be handed to you during next AUG Meetup.
Thank you for participating!
Woohoo! I love me some coffee....
😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.