Not so very recently I came across to Inside Atllasian articles by Mark Hrynczak, dedicated to the Quality Assistance in the company. There was a separate chapter for practicing QA skills, which seems to be not available anymore by the link (https://qa-challenges.atlassian.io/) which has also been removed from the table of content.
Was there any official statement about this? Is this a permanent decision? And why did they terminate those challenges?
Hi Gayane,
The QA challenges are indeed gone from our site. At one point they were in maintenance mode for a while, and the owner had decided not to continue maintaining them.
I am sorry I wasn't able to provide you with a better answer.
Take care, and let us know if you have any further questions about that.
Regards,
Shannon
Hmm, sad to hear that.
Thanks anyway.
Hey Shannon,
just wanted to ask maybe the source code of the challenges is openly posted in any project development platform?
I've had a look, and it seems we do not. I'm sorry about that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.