I am using the latest version of SourceTree and Git for Windows.
I can successfully add my Azure DevOps account to SourceTree using a personal access token and navigate all of the repos hosted remotely. When pick one to clone ... i run into the same issue time and time ago. Even if I clone it directly without using a VSTS account:
ERROR:
Command: perl.exe C:\Users\{me}\AppData\Local\SourceTree\app-3.0.8\tools\svn.pl info https://work.visualstudio.com/work%20work/_git/PureApi
Output:
Error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote https://work.visualstudio.com/work%work/_git/PureApi
Output:
Error: fatal: ArgumentException encountered.
An item with the same key has already been added.
fatal: ArgumentException encountered.
An item with the same key has already been added.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://work.visualstudio.com/wprk%20work/_git/PureApi/'
Other
I can clone a repo as normal using GitBash but then when I add the local repo to SourceTree it run into the same issues when I try do a fetch.