Hi there everyone, I've been searching through a lot of other questions but I did not succeed in finding an anwser. So if I am asking something that's been asked before, please point me in the right direction. Tnx!
My questions (for Butler Power-Up of Butler Bot):
1) I have a card "Newsletter" and it contains a checklist Newsletter. I want Butler to create individual cards of the checklist items every 1st of the month and move them to the list "activities this month" and assign them to me. That would be great!
2) Can Butler add a due date to those automatically generated cards?
For instance there are 4 checklist actions for the newsletter: sending a reminder to client, receiving input, making newsletter and sending newsletter.
The sending has to get the due date every last friday of the month, the making 2 days before sending, receiving input 3 days before sending and the reminder 7 days before sending. If that is possible, it would be even greater!
So I hope there are some Butler Pros here.
Thank you,
Hannie