Hi everyone,
I'm a long-time Asana user who needs to migrate to Trello now. A great thing about Asana is that even if you have assigned tasks in a bunch of different projects, you can still see all of your assigned tasks in your "My Tasks" view and you can drag your tasks up or down in that view to prioritize them as you deem necessary. So that means I don't even need to click into the individual projects. I can just work off my list and focus on what I need to do.
I've set up a handful of projects ("Boards") in Trello now and while using an individual board is intuitive, it seems Trello doesn't have an intuitive way to manage your assigned tasks. There's the "Cards" view, but that simply gives you a look at each individual project, so you can't prioritize your tasks across projects. Plus each board has a smaller window in that view, so you end up scrolling up and down within each board to see everything. Then there's the "Up Next" view on the Home page, but that's not a good way to keep track of things because tasks can be dismissed from that view and again, you can't set the priority.
So ultimately I'm asking if there's a way, either via a default feature or a plug-in, that allows for some type of rolled-up "My Tasks" view where it's basically a master "Board" of my assigned tasks where I can prioritize as I wish.
Thanks!
-Greg