This is not a duplicate from this one here
I've done the `getopt` thing and git flow started working but 100% as before.
In my case, I usually review my team work by checking the `features` from one dev or another. So I have git-flow initialised like this:
feature = feature/
release = release/
hotfix = hotfix/
support = support/
versiontag =
So, when checking another dev jobs I go to `feature/ic/CODE-000` and do the usual flow actions like finishing the feature or the hotfix.
From 2.7.1 and above (I tried with v3 as well) having that config results in git flow not recognizing branches like `feature/*/CODE-000` as a feature, so when performing flow the next action always gives me the primary options, like "Start a new feature" and not "Finish feature".
If I config the features to be like `feature/ic/` then git flow recognizes them as they should. The problem is that I need to be able to go through `feature/ic` or `feature/ns` or `feature/jf` without the need of changing the config every time.
Hope someone can help me.