I am migrating my team's practices to the 21st century, so please don't bother with "why would you do that?" type comments.
I have a Makefile that builds all my products and creates an RPM for deployment. This Makefile is being run within a Docker container as a Bamboo job. I want to automatically deploy the resulting RPM to Artifactory whenever a build on the master branch is run.
The problem is that the RPM produced by the job does not have the same contents as if the same commands are executed by hand. That is, if I log into the Bamboo server and interactively run the commands in my Docker container, I get an RPM with these files
% rpm -qlp /path/to/proj-1.0-1234567.el7.x86_64.rpm
/etc/opt/proj/CSCI_A_Config_Dflt.txt
/etc/opt/proj/CSCI_B_Config_Dflt.txt
/etc/opt/proj/CSCI_C_Config_Dflt.txt
/etc/opt/proj/CSC_Config_Dflt.txt
/etc/systemd/system/proj.service
/opt/proj/bin/CSCI_A
/opt/proj/bin/CSCI_B
/opt/proj/bin/CSCI_C
/opt/proj/bin/CSC
/opt/proj/bin/run_PROJ.bash
/opt/proj/lib64/libmpsse.so
The RPM produced by my Bamboo job has these contents:
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0/binAproj-1.0
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0/binAproj-1.0/binConfigproj-1.0
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0/binAproj-1.0/binConfigproj-1.0/binDflt.txt
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0/binBproj-1.0
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0/binBproj-1.0/binConfigproj-1.0
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0/binBproj-1.0/binConfigproj-1.0/binDflt.txt
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0/binCproj-1.0
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0/binCproj-1.0/binConfigproj-1.0
/etc/opt/proj/CSCIproj-1.0/binCproj-1.0/binConfigproj-1.0/binDflt.txt
/etc/opt/proj/CSCproj-1.0
/etc/opt/proj/CSCproj-1.0/binConfigproj-1.0
/etc/opt/proj/CSCproj-1.0/binConfigproj-1.0/binDflt.txt
/etc/systemd/system/proj.service
/opt/proj/bin/CSCIproj-1.0
/opt/proj/bin/CSCIproj-1.0/binA
/opt/proj/bin/CSCIproj-1.0/binB
/opt/proj/bin/CSCIproj-1.0/binC
/opt/proj/bin/CSC
/opt/proj/bin/runproj-1.0
/opt/proj/bin/runproj-1.0/binPROJ.bash
/opt/proj/lib64/libmpsse.so
(1.0 is the version of my RPM).
It would appear that underscores are being replaced with proj-1.0/bin in all the filenames. Any idea what is causing this, and how to fix it?