Hi dear supporters
I'm sorry. I'm not the coder or the it specialist so I may you a simple question but I would be happy you could help me I just passed hour in front of my PC without any solution.
I'm using WIN 10 I have bought a new computer and I like to use sourctree to maintain my homepage. On the old system everything was perfect on the new PC nothing is working as it should and I dont know why. I tried all my possibilities without solving the problem so I ask you kindly to help my and not to send my to communities.
Problem: I have installed putty and generated the private keys in the right way in the folder .ssh. I have installed the newest verson of sourcetree and would like to clone my files. I doesn't matter what I try I have no access to my files.
perhaps might be helpful for you I try to log on home/ammannc1/git/chi.git
no chance.
Please help me. Thanks