https://trello.com/gold says if I recommend someone I'd get Gold for 12 months.
Hi @[deleted]
You get Trello Gold for one month, up to twelve months if the user signs up for Trello using the specialized link you share. They must click on the verify account via email when they sign up and then you will get an email that the individual signed up using your recommendation link and you get one month of Gold.
Trello will then automatically add one month of freeTrello Gold to your account. If you want more Trello Gold, share the offer with others. For each user who signs up through your referral, you get an extra month of Gold.
Let me know if this helps.
Jodi
Did this answer your question?
Thanks I realised that I got the benefits a minute after I posted this. It just took a few minutes.
That`s great, thanks so much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.