Hi!
I can not make SSO with crowd working. I have set up SSO, as desribed in the articles for Jira and Confluence, but can not make it work.
If I log in to Jira with a Crowd User and then change to Confluence I have to log in again.
I have checked the cookies. The Crowd Cookie seems to be there, like you can see here:

This cookie somehow seems to be ignored on my Jira, Confluence and crowd.
The urls I have set up for Jira, Confluence and Crowd are:
https://jira.braunstein-web.com/
https://confluence.braunstein-web.com/
https://crowd.braunstein-web.com:8096/crowd/
So they all are sharing the braunstein-web.com domain.
The crowd directory for Jira and Confluence is set up correctly with the above url and is working. Just Single Sign On does not work.
The username I use is "armin". This user is inside the groups "jira-administrators", "jira-users", "confluence-administrators", "confluence-users", "crowd-administrators".
On Jira I am using the SSOSeraphAuthenticator, on Confluence the ConfluenceCrowdSSOAuthenticator.
I also tried to switch off the "Require consistent client IP address", but also did not help.
Please find the debugging log of crowd here:
http://greentacarcuna.com/files/atlassian-crowd.log