Is there a shortcut to bring up the "Share and more..." panel of a card? I use it constantly and I find reaching for the mouse to interrupt my flow.
@Doug Suiter Are you using it to get a link to the card? If so you can just copy the browser URL.
You can use a shortcut to access the address bar and copy it:
https://superuser.com/questions/385972/how-to-select-chrome-url-address-bar-by-using-shortcuts
Sorry - I should have specified that I am specifically referring to the Trello app (MacOS) rather than the web interface
@Doug Suiter well, if you're using it to get a link to the card you can actually just hit ctrl+c when you're hovered over the card front or back to copy the link to it.
Conversely you can also ctrl+v anywhere on a card front or back (so long as you don't have any fields with active focus) to paste a link into a card.
Iain - thank you - that is precisely what i needed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.