Hello, good afternoon
I have created a count with email begona.valdivieso@getronics.com. In my organization Getronics where I work we use ATTLASIAN JIRA for the project and i have my user. Y can use JIRA without problems with the user begona.valdivieso.
I have tried to install a SourceTree version and when i write my email begona.valdivieso@getronics.com to Log in my Atlassian account to continue the installation always the system show an error "Log in to continue - Log in with Atlassian account Something went wrong while attempting to validate your credentials"
I log in the web Atlassian win the same email and i don't have any problem. ¿What 's the problem? I need install Sourcetree to do my work.
I have tried to create a new acount with the same email and the system show 'There is another acount with that email'- ¿How can I install SourceTree?
Thank you.
Greetins
Begoña