Hi,
I'm using the latest versions of SourceTree (3.0.8) and BeyondCompare (4.2.6) and for some reason when I try to resolve conflicts, SourceTree launches BeyondCompare but not the merge window but the diff window.
This use to work some versions back, the merge windows will comprise of 4 panes as set in the arguments (see image below) and the diff window would only show 2 panes (local and remote)
When right click on a conflicted files and select the option in source tree 'resolve using external tool' I just get the 2 panes which to me seems to be showing me the diff tool. Even with just using these two panes to resolve conflicts, when I save the file and close BeyondCompare the SourceTree prompt with an abort button informing me the external merge tool is still open and I need to close it.
Any ideas whats going on?

Thank you,
David