Hello,
My first article was marked as spam and think I know the reason - it had too many tags. I've changed it and would like the Community team to review it and hopefully release it to the public.
Link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/How-to-write-effective-test-preconditions-with-TestFLO/ba-p/924397
Kind regards,
Marcin
Hey @Marcin Żurawiecki - Looks like it was tagged under Confluence. Please post it in the "Marketplace apps" section, and then feel free to cross-post to Jira.
Hi Miles,
In this case it's true - this article has nothing to do with Confluence. But it's great to know, that I can cross-post this kind of articles to Jira! Thanks for the information.
Kind regards,Marcin
And to clarify, by "cross-post" I really just mean you can add additional, related tags after it's posted (i.e. don't post the same article twice). But please make sure it's primary post location is in "Marketplace apps."
Of course, that's crystal clear
Hey @Miles B.,
I have the same problem.
Link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/How-to-Improve-Your-Customer-s-Journey-Through-Jira-Service-Desk/ba-p/935213#M422
Cheers,
Karolina
Hmm I'm not seeing it marked as spam on my end (but I might not have the right permissions)? I recommend reaching out to @Monique vdB if the problem persists.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.