In Dark mode the colors of filenames randomly switch from purple to cyan. This doesn't happen in light mode.
This is a regression specific to macOS Mojave and the dark mode changes introduced. We've already got ticket(s) on this and will address in a future compatibility update.
Brian GanningerSenior Mac Developer, Sourcetree
Dark Mode is not really optimized on Mac OS.Background and color not optimized.
This bug is unfortunately still present in the new 3.1 version…
My mac is 10.15 Catalina, Sourcetree can't change light/dark mode as it sets. It always follows the system whether I choose light or dark mode.
Does anybody meet this?
Yes, i confirm this bug. Has anyone found a solution?
This bug heppened to me either, my mac OS is 10.15.1,
when i upgrade Sourcetree to 4.0, and change to dark mode,
I found can't change back to light mode, It keep staying in dark mode.
well, lucky for me to know that I love light mode better.
I can also confirm this bug. I was using Light Mode in version 3.2.1 then updated to 4.0. It was still in Light mode after restarting.
Curious to see the new dark theme (assumed it had changed) I switched to 'Use macOS setting'. Now I cannot change back to Light mode unless my macOS setting is light!
Its not possible to use Light Mode whilst macOS system is using dark
Agree. It's also hard to see which branch is selected if there is a bright window below. (because of the transparency effect) Would prefer no transparency here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.