Hi, I can see all of my cards on my iPhone but only some of them on my mac. Can anybody please help me change my settings so that I can see everything everywhere?! I am the only member, nobody else has access to my account. Thanks guys.
Hit the "x" key in Trello on your mac, you probably have filtering turned on
Hi Nicola
Any card should be visible anywhere. Please go to the iOS app and to the account tab. Scroll down a bit- do you see Sync? Is it enabled?
Hi Matthew,
Sync is enabled. I've restarted both devices as well to see if that would help, but no joy.
Thank you for your suggestion :-)
Hi Iain, I scared myself with that yesterday when I thought I'd lost all but 2 cards! Then I remembered filtering and turned it off. Got most of them back (all on phone) on mac.
Thanks for trying to help.
APOLOGIES! You were right Iain!!! Filtering was on and even although I had nothing typed in the text box it must have kept some cards hidden.
All good now, I really appreciate your time - frustration now over!!!
@Nicola Bush I get that question a few times a week from my clients
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.